[HM] Safari

Leon Sargent Jr leon.sargent at verizon.net
Sun May 4 18:57:11 PDT 2003

 > Also, is Jaguar necessary to run Safari?

Yes you need Jaguar to run Safari.  There is no OS 9 version.

As for Safari.  I do not like the fact that when an internet window is open
and you open a new window it is shifted to the right where the scroll bar in
not visible.  There is a patch for over come this.

I like having a Google search right in the main window.  Having easy access
to the bookmark bar.  I like how fast it renders pages compared to Internet
Explorer.  I also like how it loads much faster than Internet Explorer.

I have not really played around much with it but a place to check out what
is going on in the Safari software area I would check out Versiontracker.com
and search for Safari.

Hope that helps.

Lee