[HM] OT - Website traffic

Alexandre Kapellos a.kapellos at bluewin.ch
Thu May 15 02:26:28 PDT 2003

Hi,
I'm about to set up my website (I'm an architect) and  have narrowed
the companies that will host it to 2 possibilities here in Switzerland:
Infomaniak and OWS. Both offer exactly the same possibilities except
for disk space and the limits on traffic. Infomaniak, for 120 euros has
a 20GB per month limit and 1GB disk space, while OWS, for 90 euros has
a 2.5GB per month limit and unlimited disk space.
I have the feeling that 2.5GB is more than enough, the site being
"just" an online portfolio. And I'm not Frank Gehry, either!
Any opinions?

Thanks,
Alexandre