[HM] Updating 9.0 on a CD

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Sat May 17 18:21:37 PDT 2003

On 5/17/03, Jane Sprando <janesprando at msn.com> wrote:

> I have 9.0 on the original Apple CD. I also have the updates 9.1, 9.2 and
> 9.2.2.
>
> Is there a way that I can update 9.0 to 9.2.2 and make a CD of it?

Don't know exactly what you want to do. Are you trying to build an OS 9.2.2
install CD? If so, I don't think you can replicate the installer program.
You could install the OS 9.0 on an unused partition/drive, then update it
to OS 9.2.2. Then, you could copy the entire updated OS 9.2.2 to a disk
image using Disk Copy and then copy this image to a CD. Then, you could
mount the CD and manually copy its contents to another disk/partition.