[HM] Re: Macintosh Performa 460

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Fri May 30 00:39:55 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 22:57 Europe/Rome, Florin Alexander
Neumann wrote:

> You could hook up your two Macs via AppleTalk, but if it doesn't work
> it doesn't mean much -- the Performa may have had AppleTalk turned off
> or not installed at all...

I tried hooking them together with a printer cable don't know if that
is what i'm supposed to do but it didn't really do anything.

I was reading the specs on the performa 460 and it said it came with a
vga monitor so it must have vga somewhere i'll look for it and hook up
a vga monitor.
Richard