[HM] Re: LCD monitor question / adding second montor

Thom Holland Thomas.Holland at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 2 09:58:20 PDT 2003

James,

No others have responded yet, but here is my take so far.

1. LCD will cause less eye strain.
2. Less power consumptions
3. Smaller foot print
4. Wall mountable

I have not heard of any time lag with analog vs digital.  Is it worth
it?  I think so.

On the related note- to add a second monitor, an old card may not work.
  You have to make sure that the card works and that you can get the
drivers.  If you already own it, try it out.

--
Thom Holland

-Quote of the day:
"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
-Theodore Roosevelt, San Francisco, CA, May 13, 1903