[HM] Re: HELP: OSX File Format Fiasco

Bob K itheshopper at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 08:41:57 PDT 2003

A) It does not appear to be an OS X bug to me.

B) Have never had security or transfer problems in OS X since I started
to use X in its beta stages, though, the admittedly, the pre-v10.1.5
days
were bumpy.

C) There are APPLICATIONS which, if released buggy, act strangely in
any and every OS environment, no matter how stable the OS.

D) Why don't you hold off your unwarranted attacks on OS X until
it's shown that the problem was with IT, and not with either the
application
or the user?  Then you can blow horn real loud, but hopefully, not in
this
discussion group.

E) I apologize to all others for sending out this message, but I am fed
up
with useless, content-free messages, like the two below.  It is hard to
keep
up with the high volume of messages in this group, so let's try to keep
the
reading of all of them to be a worthwhile learning experience!!!

Bob