[HM] Re: New IMac Questions

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Fri Oct 10 21:32:28 PDT 2003

Ah, yes, I forgot about this one.  If a popup calendar is useful to you,
wClock is definitely worth looking at. Nice utility. I use iClock because of
it's multiple international clocks since I need to keep track of several
European timezones. Either way, both utilities accomplish what you asked for
Stu.

Good luck,