Hard to Keep Up with High Volume

MUG NEWS news at aacug.org
Sat Oct 11 05:44:51 PDT 2003

Then someone said:

   > High volume? The last message I got prior to Fred's
   > was on Oct. 3. Either Bob and I have radically different
   > notions of what "high volume"   is, or
   > I'm missing the fun -- big time. Which is it?

... and I'll add:

It's a good thing Bob doesn't read the Dreamweaver, or GoLive
lists... they average two digests a day amounting to several
hundred posts. Every day. Relentlessly.

I noticed the lull here as well, Florin.

:-)
Fred

PS: I apologize in my part of the "content-free" message
     which brought this flame: