[HM] iDisk

Bob K itheshopper at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 18:35:13 PDT 2003

iDisk gives you 100MB for $100 per year.  Judging how 10-30 GB would
behave a big jump
also is cost.  My experience is also that the communication is too slow
(I have DSL, the
bottleneck is the server) for such big file transfers.  However,
panther will change that.
I suggest you collect info, but don't decide, until more is know how
iDisk behaves interfacing
a Panther user.  My guess is that you will not find it practical.