Shutting down frozen G4

James Baumann james_a_baumann at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 08:47:39 PDT 2003

So, I gots me a new G4 tower and every once in awhile it freezes up on me.
Well, with this new fangled keyboard sans power button I no longer have the
control-alt-shift-power restart option and it doesn't work when I hit the
glowing button on the tower.  All that's left for me to do is unplug the
thing and I'm not too crazy about that idea.

Am I missing something?  What should I be doing in this situation?

Thanks.

james