Shutting down frozen G4

James Baumann james_a_baumann at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:29:56 PDT 2003

>A couple thoughts. If you're running OS X, that Mac shouldnt be freezing up
>on you.

Thanks to everyone for the answer.  I can't wait until it freezes up again
so I can try it!! (grin).

When it has frozen it has been when something was running in the Classic
mode (or when I had booted up in 9.2) or sometimes if something is running
off a CD.  There have been other times when the "xxxxx has unexpededly quit.
  This will not effect other programs" message has come up.

Thanks again.

james