Swen virus problem

Thom Holland tholland at san.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 00:50:52 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I know that the Swen virus only infects Windoze, but I am having a
problem with it.  Everyday I get groups of e-mails because of it.  First
there is the "Microsoft Update", then an error messages saying some
random e-mail cannot be delivered and then a bug report and then a virus
report.  I have tried to set up my message filters, but everything
changes with each new message.  I have used System Works to scan for the
  virus and have found nothing.  I have no Microsoft products on my
machine and running OS 9.2.  Does anyone else have this problem?

-Thom