[HM] files in trash

Ken Johnson kr-johnson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 03:18:15 PDT 2004

Did you recently perform an update either intentionally, or
automatically, of the Office software?  That process will frequently
throw out old files.

If they're in the trash, and you can successfully use ALL of the Office
components, then you no longer need them.  (Be certain that they are
from  Office)

Ken