G4 emac or i/book?

John Davis jdavis at melbpc.org.au
Wed Apr 14 04:34:23 PDT 2004

Hi Guys,
            I am about to update to a G4 shortly and was after some
personal experience. My choices are limited to either the 1.00GHZ emac
or the 800mhz i/book. Portability is not a concern as I already have a
G3 i/book , but I do know the emac has some components which are , lets
say "economical" as compared to other models ( i.e. i/book has DDR ram
as opposed to SDRam in the emac).
          So, therefore I was wondering whether there would be much
difference between the two? Any comments or views are appreciated.
        Cheers,
                   John.