[HM] Re: email programs

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 06:40:11 PDT 2004

Charles,

That is a good question. I was never able to pin down when the link
would stop working, so I was never confident when I sent them if they
would work. As for sending them to yourself using Mail.app, they will
always work. I could sent long links to my daughter and my friend who
both used Mail.app, just not to others that did not.

Guy