[HM] AW6 spreadsheet C&P

Greg McNeil gmcneil99 at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 7 08:38:46 PDT 2004

Thom,
I just tried to do what you want to do and found that after you do the
first formula you can select that cell plus the cells you want to
calculate and the then select fill down from the calculate menu. In C1
I entered =A1+B1. Then I selected cells C1 thru C10 and then Fill Down
from the Calculate menu. The formula in C2 is A2+B2, in C3 it's A3+B3,
etc.

I hope this is what you want to do.

Thanks,

Greg