[HM] can't print in Classic 9

Thom Holland Thomas.Holland at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 14 10:53:39 PST 2004

Hi Jane,

I have talked with a couple of very knowledgeable friends and they say that you
just need to install the drivers from Apple.

Have you tried the software update?

Here is what one of my friends states:

the 'os classic' environment needs it's own drivers (ie; is is NOT using the 9.2
version you can boot from) - start up the classic environment and install the
drivers and you'll be fine.  Works sort of like an actual 9.2 boot media, you
shouldn't have too much trouble.  You might want to install the OSX drivers as
well, while you're at it.

-Thom