Spinning colored balls

Francine Mack francine03 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 08:05:30 PST 2004

I am having problems when using  browsers (IE 5.2.3, Mozilla 1.6, Firebird
.7, Netscape 7.1). The software becomes unresponsive and I end up doing a
force quit. I have tried to be sure that all software updates are applied.
Also, I have repaired permissions many times. What should I do next?
I am planning to purchase DiskWarrior but I realize that I need additional
software  for maintenance. Suggestions would be appreciated.
TIA,
Francine

Cube 450 mhz, memory 768 MB, hard drive 20 GB, OS 10.3.2 and OS 9.2.2