[HM] deleting notes from Address book

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 19:12:45 PST 2004

I don't use that feature, but I just put a note in and was able to
remove it. Just put your curser at the end of all of the note text and
keep hitting the delete key. Now there was a problem at the last letter
removed where it still showed up, so I again put the curser after it,
hit the delete key, and then hit the space bar. That did it!

Tell us if that worked.

Guy