[HM] Re: Can't open picture attachment

James Norman jimoctec at mac.com
Sat Feb 14 17:34:03 PST 2004

Hi Sue,

It depends on the specifics of the browser or mail app. that you are
using, but you always get the dialogue box which lets you browse to the
file you want to send.  Just make sure that you know the name of the
file and where you have stored it (usually in your Documents folder)
and the size.  That way you can be sure that you are sending the
picture or file that you want to send. I tend to view most folders in
the Details view rather than the icon view to help here.

Before you click send you can check that you actually have the
attachment is the right size.

Jim