panther help

ronnie estes restes at dmv.com
Sun Feb 15 08:13:58 PST 2004

are you guys done? it did not sound like a joke, it IS an isp, and i
STILL don't have an answer. nevertheless, my real questions, which
never went through, are  these:

1.	my computer never sleeps automatically, no matter what i do
with the settings.
2.	since i installed panther, when i disconnect from my dialup
connection, it frequently causes classic to crash.