[HM] panther help

Bob K itheshopper at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 08:31:21 PST 2004

You probably have an application that triggers your Internet connection
frequently.  That would explain both your symptoms.

To find the guilty application is more difficult.  Start by turning off
"Connect automatically when needed" (System Preferences > Network >
(Internal) Modem > PPP > PPP Options... >).

This could make the rotten spoiled little application that's doing it
to jump up and down in the Dock in an attempt to get your attention.

Bob K

the automatic acceptance by your On Feb 15, 2004, at 11:13, ronnie