[HM] Can't start up in OS 9

Jane Sprando janesprando at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 15:09:26 PST 2004

I just noticed that the extreme right of the menu bar is only showing the
icon for Sound ---- not the clock, date, nor Finder icon. I have noticed
this on occasion. So i went to iClock and clicked on its icon and all that
stuff returned to the menu bar!!!!

since i was on a roll (<g>, I went to system preferences/Start Up Disk and
all both 9 and 10 disks can  be enabled!

So ----- what causes the loss of the icons in the menu bar and is this
normal?

jane