Old mail Outlook Express messages on another computer

Jane Sprando janesprando at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 19:54:19 PST 2004

On Jan, 5th I asked how to move my mail messages from Outlook Express from
one computer to another. I received the answer that worked and transferred
all my email over to the new iMac.

I needed to go back and get some info from an email that I had transferred.
The emails are there, however they are blank! I get a message that says the
"an action can't be completed. An unknown  Error 4362

Does anyone know how to get the email messages back?

If I have to transfer those email messages again, I will need the directions
again. That message also has disappeared!

Jane