[HM] Re: reminder or to do utility

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Sun Jan 4 14:20:51 PST 2004

I have never used iCal, but that doesn't sound like a very convenient
feature.  I have used Palm for scheduling alarms--and with the newer
Microsoft Offices you have access to the Palm through the email program.

I apologize if this has already been suggested but I haven't read any other
posts on this topic.

Sue