Outlook to a new computer

James Baumann james_a_baumann at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:20:15 PST 2004

>I need to move my Outlook Express mail with my old mail/address book to
>another computer.
>
>1.Where do I find the folder for Outlook that has the mail?
>
>2. Can I just drag the folder to the other computer and start using it?

1.  You'll find the folder in the "Documents" folder on your old hard drive

2.  Yes.  But the question is what folder you move it to (I'm assuming
you're moving from OS 9 to OS X).  I think you just put it in the Documents
folder of your User folder.  But when I tried to do it I just got confused
and eventually exported all the old messsages and somehow got it working in
Apple's "Mail" program and forgot about Outlook.

There's sorta help.

james