[HM] ove old mail from Outlook to another computer

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 19:10:22 PST 2004

Jane,

Look in your old computer for a folder called "Identities" that would
be located in one of two places. it will either be in the Outlook
Express folder itself, or located in the "User Data Folder" that will
be in your Documents folder. Then put the "Identities" folder in your
new computer directly inside the Outlook Express folder that holds the
actual Outlook Express application. Then see if it shows up when you
are running classic in OSX. If it is properly in place you should have
no problem.

Guy