[HM] Internet Explorer favorites Tool Bar problem

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 14:38:37 PST 2004

Jane,

If you set up IE is OSX with your favorites, and switch to 9, you will
not have the save favorites because they are storeed in different
location. The same is true if you do the opposite way. In X the
Explorer favorites are in Users/username/Library/Preferences/Explorer,
and in 9 they are in System Folder/Preferences/Explorer.

Guy