[HM] iSight

Stephen Galliver periodicals at galliver.cx
Tue Jan 13 09:20:16 PST 2004

--On 1/10/04 6:36 AM -0800, Jack Honeycutt wrote:
> At 11:13 PM 1/9/2004, George Booth wrote:
> > Has anyone had any experience with this camera? I read an article in
> > MacHome and it said it needed lots of light and pure sunlight gave the
> > best picture.
>
> Most of the time, folks do not have enough of, or the right kind of light
> to properly illuminate them when they are on a video call.

FWIW, I ran across this interesting product the other day: the SightLight.
It's a light that attaches to the iSight and draws its power from the
Firewire connection.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/sightlight/

Perhaps it will help with your low lighting conditions.

-- sdg

--
Stephen D. Galliver
stephen at galliver.cx