Printing CD disc labels

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Wed Jan 14 08:55:47 PST 2004

I have a second problem:  I am printing with a Canon i250, on OS 9.2, using
ClickNDesign3D, a program that came with the CD Stomper Pro 2-up labels.  I
had a Canon BJ350 and had no problem printing.  Now, every time I try to
make a label, the computer freezes.  I have reloaded the ClickNDesign3D
program.  I have increased the memories of both the label and printer
programs (I think).  I have no idea what to do and I have a carload of CD
labels.  Again, any suggestions as to a solution would be appreciated.

TIA,

Sue