iPhoto/Portraits & Prints type apps for OS 9???

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Wed Jan 14 20:25:11 PST 2004

Anyone familiar with, or know of any freeware/shareware/dirt cheap apps for
OS 9 that do similar things as iPhoto or Portraits & Prints?  I've got a
G3-upgraded Performa 6400 to which just added a USB card. I'm running 9.1
(no plans to attempt OS X on this machine), and just connected my Epson
CX3200 All-in-One.  I'd like the kids to be able to print pix occasionally
from this machine (sorry, the OS X iMac is all mine!), but am kind of
underwhelmed by Epson's FilmFactory and ArcSoft's Photo Impression that came
bundled with the printer.

Can anyone recommend something good?
Thanks,
--