Printing CD disc labels

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Thu Jan 15 19:30:01 PST 2004

on 1/15/04 7:14 AM, Home Macintosh Users List at
HomeMac at lists.themacintoshguy.com was molecularly re-engineered thru the
vastness of space and could only say:

> I have a second problem:  I am printing with a Canon i250, on OS 9.2, using
> ClickNDesign3D, a program that came with the CD Stomper Pro 2-up labels.  I
> had a Canon BJ350 and had no problem printing.  Now, every time I try to
> make a label, the computer freezes.  I have reloaded the ClickNDesign3D
> program.  I have increased the memories of both the label and printer
> programs (I think).  I have no idea what to do and I have a carload of CD
> labels.  Again, any suggestions as to a solution would be appreciated.
>
> TIA,
>
> Sue

Sorry I have no answers... I'm still miffed that Panther broke my
ClickNDesign app. It's great for spitting out quick labels, but since I
upgraded to Panther, the program crashes every time I've tried to open it.
The CDStomper people didn't offer much help either.
--
Randy Clark
hawkgx at planetkc.com
Kansas City