[HM] Re: AppleWorks upgrade won't install

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Fri Jan 23 18:59:41 PST 2004

I have a problem with the AppleWorks 6.2.9 update as well. I don't get
an error message, but it just hangs when it says it's preparing the
install. I have AppleWorks in my own folder inside the Applications
folder, but I tried taking it out and putting it directly in the
Applications folder and it still doesn't work.

Has anyone actually gotten the update to work?

Adam