[HM] Re: AppleWorks upgrade won't install

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Mon Jan 26 20:33:39 PST 2004

Hmm, that's interesting about the network activity.

I actually installed it on my iBook and it worked fine. (The first
time, I had tried it on my Power Mac G4). It hanged for a little while
on the preparing the install message, but I'm not sure exactly how
long, because I just left it sitting there at the update and used my
Power Mac for awhile. So, if I had left it running on my tower for long
enough, it probably would have worked eventually. In any case, now that
it's installed on my iBook I can easily just transfer it over to the
Power Mac over the LAN.

Thanks to everyone who replied. :)

Adam