Changing Sony Media icon under Panther

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Sat Jan 31 19:22:36 PST 2004

Hi:

I just got my Sony Clie to synch from Panther and also was able to get
my 128 mb Sony Stick to mount on the Panther desktop.  Now I have a
Sony Icon of the 128 stick, but it won't allow me to copy the icon to
the generic icon for the media.

Under permissions (Get Info), it says the stick is not writable (I am
assuming that is not allowing me to change the icon, like I normally
do).  How do I make the stick writable so I can change the icon of the
generic stick, to the Sony Clie stick icon?

TIA

Bryan Forbes