Icab Question

nathan nathan at incirlik.net
Tue Jun 8 02:51:22 PDT 2004

    Listers,

    After switching to iCab awhile back on my G3/300/384/9.2.2. I would have
to say that I'm really happy with the performance compared to Netscape or
IE.
    However, I have a problem that I can't seem to find an answer for... So
hopefully someone can help.
    I have tabbed browsing setup ( Like it a lot more than individual
windows). I find it it really frustrating that when on sites like about.com
or macaddict.com, advertisements with automatically resize iCab to full
screen. And I'm constantly having to resize the window down.. Don't like it
full screen.. I know it's a preference, but none the less frustrating.. Does
anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

TIA,
-nathan