[HM] Re: Software for 9 and 10

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 12:16:08 PDT 2004

Why do you say they aren't needed?

TTP and Norton are just as "needed" in OSX I'd say.

CopyPaste, while being a utility as opposed to disk maintanence, is
just as "needed" as well.

As far as antivirus programs go, in my opinion, they are just as needed
in OSX as OS9, which really isn't much at all unless you use MS Word
(macro viruses).

David Crandon