chm files

Pat Murray pmurray at bordernet.com.au
Sat Jun 19 22:55:27 PDT 2004

I got file the other day that when expanded had .chm appended to it. I
couldnt find anything to open it with and a google search told me it
was soame sort of extended html type. The same file opened
automatically with Microsoft HTML help on a Dell computer. Am I missing
something from my Microsoft Office suite? Is there some simple
conversion utitlity available? I found a Dos one that tried to convert
the file to pdf but it wasn't all that successful.

regards

Pat Murray:)