DNT USB Camera

nathan nathan at incirlik.net
Tue Jun 22 09:51:05 PDT 2004

    Listers,

    I have a weird issue since I've upgraded from 9.2.1 to 9.2.2 on my
G3/300 Gossamer Server ( Rev 3, Rom 3).
    I have a DNT G4-SD.  I know, I know it's a cheapy.. But I need something
when my son was born and there weren't too many choices on a AF base in
Germany..
    Anyway. From the time I bought the camera, all I had to do was plug the
USB cable into my Orange Micro USB card and into the camera and it would
show up on the desktop as a drive. That I could access no issues..
    Since I've upgraded to 9.2.2 I get an error message telling me the
drivers for the USB device were improperly installed or not available. So I
wiped the drive and went back to a clean install of 9.1. Same thing.. Wiped
the drive and did a clean of 9.2.1 same thing.. Any ideas? The DNT website
is all in German and from what I can decipher they do not have support for
Mac in any sort of way...
    Sorry for such a long post...

TIA,
-nathan