Huzzah! (was: Can't open picture attachment)

Denise rtc at amerytel.net
Mon Mar 15 15:06:35 PST 2004

Duane, it looks like you win the gold star!

Just to try it, I changed that setting to the max:  9999K, and found that
there were more than 40 messages left on the server!  All well over 100K!
That's what I get for not paying attention to relative-size details.  Since
most of the emails I receive are in the 1-3K size, 100K sounded like a lot.
Silly me!

When these are done downloading from the server, I will look at their sizes,
and gauge my setting accordingly.

I would like to give stars to this entire list.  You have helped me out more
times than I can tell, and I cannot thank you enough.  I sometimes feel
quite isolated in this Winworld, but you are priceless.

Happy Spring!

Denise