Error on attempting to delete from trash

Brett Forrester bforrester at macconnect.com
Mon Mar 22 00:23:08 PST 2004

>     I tried that and it still comes out with a -127. I
>believe it is looking for a folder which no longer
>exists and I cannot move from trash or do any other
>type of delete. So at this point, just moving along
>very slowly.
>
>   Thanks for answering.
>Wags ;)

Dear Wags,

Which version of the Mac OS are you running? If I recall correctly,
OS X sometimes suffers from inability to empty the trash, and this
glitch is usually corrected by repairing permissions using the Disk
Utility app currently on your machine's hard drive (this version of
the app is typically more recent than that on your installation CD).

Yours in the search for meaning,
Brett
bforrester at macconnect.com