[HM] Re: Bouncing icon in dock

Jane Sprando janesprando at comcast.net
Tue May 4 22:39:16 PDT 2004

Duane,  this is what happened tonight and the waiting didn't help. After I
read your message, I went to Preferences and set the Sleep for Classic to 30
minutes. I left the window for Outlook Express open and went to do some
other things. I came back about 45 minutes later and woke up the iMac. The
window for Outlook was a big white window and nothing else. I could not get
any response from the program.

So I clicked on OE icon in the dock and did a force quit. When I tried to
open it gain, the icon for 9 kept popping up, but didn't stay. I couldn't
open any program in Classic. I went to Pretences and selected Start Classic,
waited for a few minutes and nothing happened. I repeated all of these
again, waiting a few minutes each time, and Classic still did not start. So
I restarted again and Classic started up.

What a  missing here?

jane