[HM] Re: Bouncing icon in dock

John Davis jdavis at melbpc.org.au
Sat May 8 03:31:25 PDT 2004

Hi again Jane ,
                    If I were you, I would at least update to 10.2.8 . I
don't know how old your imac is but I found re-starting helped my old
i/book (three years old) when I was using Jaguar, especially after
Classic had been used . As far as Panther is concerned I got it with my
new imac but I am not that impressed with it. The so called
improvements are cosmetic with a few little add ons such as Exposé
which is  good but you can live without it, otherwise everything is the
same and in some instances not as good . I have had several little
annoyances with Panther which I can't rectify.
                 Cheers,
                           John.