[HM] Buy batteries online

Duane Murphy duanemurphy at mac.com
Wed May 12 08:34:41 PDT 2004

--- At Wed, 12 May 2004 09:22:54 -0500, Sue Rodriguez wrote:

>I need to buy a battery for my iBook.  Does anyone have recommendations and
>warnings about which sites to use and which to avoid?  Any suggestions would
>be welcome.

I have had very bad experience with BTI. This was for a PowerBook
battery. The battery would never last for more than a year. They did
exchange it twice, but the third time they said no way. I later bought a
battery for another computer from DevDepot because it was on sale. I
noticed that they were BTI batteries. DevDepot assured me they were fine.
Less than a year later that battery was no good.

I don't buy BTI any longer.

 ...Duane