[HM] G3 problem

Don dtownhome at earthlink.net
Sun May 16 13:03:43 PDT 2004

>Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 17:39:35 -0400
>From: TeeGate <TeeGate at comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: [HM] G3 problem
>
>My mail went through, but it also came back to me as "User Unknown". Odd!
>
>Guy
>
>Don wrote:
>

>> Hmmm...apologies if this is a duplicate mail... the first one seems
>> to have bounced for some odd reason.

Hmmmmm again.  Not only that Guy, now I'm getting digests instead of
the message mode I'm used to.

>From: TeeGate <TeeGate at comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: [HM] G3 problem
>
>Disconnect all USB and any other connections and see what happens. You
>can keep the keyboard and mouse plugged in unless they are not the
>original that came with the computer.
>
>Guy

I have two scsi drives attatched externally.  Will try playing
with that later this afternoon...but I seem to recall that it
behaved weird like this before they were attatched.  Am beginning
to suspect the mobo is going kaflooie a little bit.

Will let ya know later on today.

Thanks for the idea.

Don

You can't change the past.
All you can do is use the present to try to fix the future.

Macintosh and other mailing lists at
http://mactomac.com/

List of the week (Collectable cards)