[HM] Re: Mac Sounds?

John McClernan jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Sun May 30 09:44:59 PDT 2004

Sorry Tom, it's just called "System" and it's icon looks like a suitcase,
just the way some of your fonts are stored in font suitcases. In years past,
at least since I started using Macs with system 7.5, it was referred to as
the system suitcase. Just look for the "System" within the System Folder.
My apologies for confusing you.
John