[HM] Re: Unstalling Office 98

Geoff WALLACE gwallace at mac.com
Mon Nov 29 02:11:49 PST 2004

Hello Jane,

Go to the Microsoft site and download the Microsoft Remove Office 98 and
2001 Tools from here.

<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/down
load/office2001/RemoveOffice.xml&secid=10&ssid=3&flgnosysreq=False>

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 11.1.0

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."