[HM] ? K-8 Teachers help ?

Nathan Templeton nathan at incirlik.net
Tue Oct 5 03:09:16 PDT 2004

MUG NEWS wrote:

> Greetings...
>
> I'm working on a Mac Kiosk project for K-8 children
> and am stuck on finding
>
> a) software to replace / hide the finder
>
> b) software to run the Mac in Kiosk mode
>
> c) best software titles /games for K-8 kids.
>
> Can anyone help?
>

> Fred

    Fred,

        Depending on exactly what you want to do.. iCab has a very nice
kiosk mode that works well in both OS 9 and X.. I haven't delved into
all the features that it can handle, but it might be worth looking into..
        You might want to post a message giving more detail at what you
want to do. OS etc..

-hth
-nathan