[HM] ? Recommend K-8 Games?

MUG NEWS news at aacug.org
Wed Oct 13 05:00:44 PDT 2004

Greetings

I'm looking for good, wholesome, educational games
for children K - 8.

I'm particularly interested in games that can be played
across a network with others.

Since my children are adults now, I've sort of lost
touch with kid's stuff since the "Manhole" ... :-)

I'm planning on giving a Mac Lab to schools, and want
to bundle these beneficial games along with it.
If you're an educator, in a K-8 school, you may
want to contact me about possible grants.

Thanks for reading

Fred

Fred Showker, Editor in Chief

   MUG InfoManager is sent each Monday morning - Since 1994
   http://www.user-groups.net/info/

   User Group Network News Service (UGNN)
   http://www.user-groups.net/