[HM] Printing URL on a page

Jacqueline at SOLUTIONS j.dobson at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 3 13:56:30 PDT 2005

I can¹t figure out for the life of me how to activate the option of printing
the url and/or the date on the bottom of a page or pages that I¹m printing
from Safari or IE on my Canon IP3000. I used to be able to turn that on and
off easily when I used an Epson and worked out of OS9 and used only IE.
Hence, since my computer, OS, printer and Safari are all new to me since
January, I don¹t know which one it is that doesn¹t allow me to do that. I¹ve
tried all sorts of avenues to no avail.  I emailed Canon for help, but they
said to check on the Safari site, which I¹ve done and still can¹t find the
answer. I¹m sure it will be an ³ah ha² moment when someone tells me how to
do this...

Thanks,
Jackie
G5/OS10.3.1/Canon IP3000/Safari and IE